So I recently saw an unflattering photo of myself in a group...WORST PICTURE OF MY LIFE. I am really hating the way I look lately (gross hair because of extra oil secretions and weight gain). I am not exaggerating here either, I mean I look like a big ol' bowling ball in this photo with acne (another bright spot in pregnancy) and bad hair. Not a happy camper. So after seeing this photo I have now determined that "bad" cravings are simply off limits (well, at least less frequently than perhaps I was eating them). My friend Susan at work (who is gorgeous, single and smaller than my thigh) claims she has been running twice as far on the weekends to make up for her sympathetic pregnancy eating with me (now you can image how I must look since I never ran, never will and certainly don't now). I suppose that I can cut down on the amount of french fries I eat and start eating more fruits and veggies. This whole weight gain thing stinks because if you know me, then you know I struggle with my weight and bounce up and down more than a bouncy ball hitting a brick wall. I may need some positive encouragement, especially now because I have been forced to get new larger clothes that just make me feel fatter, and had to buy new bras because my old ones are literally bursting at the seams (and for all of you who think that you have always wanted bigger ta-ta's, if you are already a bigger girl like me, they just make you look that much fatter, NOT SO FUN)(and it is quite embarrassing when you are at such a large size at Victoria's Secret that they have to call the stock boy and he makes them repeat the size..seriously).
Hmm, I know you are supposed to gain weight but I should probably slow that roll, as I definitely do not want to be the Fat Momma (as in being all baby is one thing but just being a fat girl pregnant is a whole other story...). If you see me eating that crappy food, you have my permission to remind me of this post and when I protest, PLEASE EAT HALF!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment